1. There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.
1804-1876, French Novelist
2. What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.
354-430, Numidian-born Bishop of Hippo, Theologian
3. "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
4. Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
Henri Frederic Amiel
1821-1881, Swiss Philosopher, Poet, Critic
5. The best thing about me is you.
6. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
7. If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
8. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
9. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
10. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.