Thanks to Shomoita for this tag.
1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
play modern warfare 2(I recently upgraded my PC)
2. What's been on your mind most lately?
my fiance and my work
3. Right now, at this moment, what to you want most?
go and meet her
4. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?
Health, Money, Happiness, Love, Fame.
5. What word best describes the way you have spent the last month of your life?
6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now?
Happily married life!
7. In one sentence, who are you?
I just go for it, or act like I do.
8. What do you want to be known for?
A crazy guy whose presence they miss.
9. If you have to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most?
mom, dad, sister, fiance, friends, my bike, my home, everything,
10. In one year from today, how would you think your life would be different?
I would be a married man!
11. Who makes you feel good about yourself?
my fiance, family, friends
12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend?
one of (story-teller/listener), modesty, love for life
13. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
learn calculus.. I scraped through high school, graduation, post graduation without really learning it..
14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?
gadgets.. lots of them..
15. What stands between you and what you want?
stuff.. lots of stuff..
16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?
play PC games, or ride my bike.
17. When did you first realize that life is short?
when I realized I had gone through 20 years of life, and it didn't fell like it.
18. What do you need to spend more time doing?
19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront?
that I can be lame at times
20. What's something a lot of people do that you disagree with?
21. What's a common misconception people have about you?
I am quiet/shy/khadus(bitter)
22. What's something no one can take away from you?
that I am suprisingly unpredictable
23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day?
talking to her, mobile phone and watch
24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?
my childhood friends
25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most?
everything that happened
26. What's the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
finish things that you pickup, and do it quick, but one at a time.
27. If not now, then when?
28. What have you done, that you are truly proud of?
I don't lose temper now, but I don't keep my thoughts bottled up.
29. What's something new that you recently learned about yourself?
I can learn to cook
30. What do you want to remember forever?
the happy times
31. What could society do without?
32. What is one thing right now that you are totally sure of?
33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
put your differences aside and have fun
34. What's something you said you'd never do, but have since done?
fall in love
35. What's something you changed your mind about when you grew older?
36. What didn't last forever, but still worth your while?
my first bike. bajaj pulsar 180
37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?
dude! learn to drive a car!
38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be?
I will miss you
39. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
40. What questions do you often ask yourself?
You really want this?
I tag all of you, my beloved readers.