Friday, August 19, 2005

I am in love

I haven't put up stuff since a long time, as I am a bit lazy.
But the details of the last week are, as usual, fuzzy.
But I have a special reason.
I am in love!
The only thing that I remember, other than Pooja, is the fact that on 15th august(our independence day), we had a lecture (system software) taken in the canteen(!!!).
On 17th august, I confessed to Pooja, and since then, I have been 'on cloud number nine' .
Total credit to my friend rashma, for not only introducing, but also for helping me. Thanks a lot.
It was a week ago, that I was introduced to her, and now I am in love, we are crazy about each other.
That is all I have for now,bye.
Could talk more about Pooja, but got to go, have lecture tomorrow,
bye.

1 comment:

Omni said...

Congratulations!! :-)