Thursday, February 16, 2006

One-line or more to describe some events of my life.

One of my pet fish gave birth to two kiddie fishes!!!! One of them was eaten by other fishes.

My Preliminary exams begin on 22nd february 2006.

I have got 25 passes to the Great Indian Rock Show 2006 to be held at andheri sports complex on 25th february 2006.

I tried but I still don't feel like watching Rang de Basanti.

For the last week I have been craving for sweet stuff a lot. I don't know why!

Valentine's day was very busy, LOL
I was busy finishing off VB.net practicals so that my class could take print-outs and go home.
No mushy stuff for me, haven't found anyone, since my last break up.

I play championship manager 2003/04 sometimes.
I managed to lay my hands on nascar 2004, motoracer 3, Cricket 2005, but haven't installed them, as I barely have time to play.
When I am really bored, I play CueClub, a great pool/snooker/billiards game.

It feels good to race my bicycle down the highway, after a very long time.

Had kaju katli, one of my favourite sweets.

Me and my friends have made plans to visit Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri in vacations. AWESOME!!!!!

Our course syllabus, practicals, projects are pending. Damn! even my studies are incomplete!

That is all I remember!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In-line events ;)...
ek ke baad ek...
ALL THE BEST FOR THE FINAL UNIVERSITY EXAMS!

Cool games list!...