Sunday, June 25, 2006

So how do you like the new look of my weblog?

I revamped the look, so now it loads faster and looks simpler, what do you say?

It was tough to decide on the new look keeping in mind, that it shouldn’t be too radical for my faithful & regular readers.

A superb goal eight minutes into extra-time by Maxi Rodriguez sealed Argentina's 2-1 win over Mexico at Leipzig on Saturday and that set up a mouthwatering clash with Germany in the World Cup quarter-finals next Friday.

Nooooooo!!!! Both are my favorite teams!!!!! Whom will I support?

Sunday is coming to an end…..

Had chicken for lunch and dinner.

Got photos developed for my new id-card.

I am putting in lots of efforts to clean up my hard disk (just 40 GB!!!!) of any unnecessary stuff.

From today I have decided to practice yoga regularly, as habit which I had lost during the vacations.


4 comments:

xianfu said...

hmm, ur new look looks fine.. ^^... Hmm, Dun worry... just support Germany!!... I hope for england.. ^^ wat a lovely blog here... visit my blog and tell me wat do u think about it InvernoKL keep up all the good works.. rocKZ!! :p take care, xian

powerslave said...

Wazzzup /?

You joining work now.. sweet. Where ?

Anonymous said...

new look is good! All the best for your job

Anonymous said...

Hey sanket,

I hope you are enjoying your work.
Also I hope you have Shreedhar's company while coming home.

Well I had a lot of fun at the Seepz bus stop with my friends as we used to leave a lot of buses beacuse they were too crowded to even get into.

Also be prepared to walk till L&T once in a while.

I'll try to check ur updates as often as I can.