Wednesday, September 20, 2006

flying fast!!!!!

It is Thursday already, just yesterday I felt as if the week had started; now I see another week nearing its end. Time has been flying fast. And my leg still aches a bit. The area where our socks end is the place where it starts aching after running for a while, a problem which has surfaced recently. I am yet to find the exact reason behind it. This week I have not been *seat lucky*, seat lucky, means that I haven’t have the fortune of getting a seat to sit while traveling in bus. And each day I have traveled home by a different timing train. The new version of iPod shuffle has enchanted me. At my workplace, another B.E. fresher joined us. My iPod Nano knockoff mp4 player experienced a screen-shattering fall. The cheap thing is working with faults and a cracked screen, but thanks to its multi-purpose ability, it can never be useless. India shockingly beat West Indies by 16 runs in the DLF cup final!!!!

No comments: