Monday, October 23, 2006

Long time, No post!!!!!!!!!

I had this wierd dream last night...
In the dream, I saw myself riding my new P-180,
on an deserted road, under a star-lit sky,
suddenly there was eye-blinding flash of light,
before I could react I saw myself staring,
at these alien beings, they were scrutinizing my pulsey,
suddenly all of them held their hands together and projected some kind of laser light from their eyes, after another flash of white light, I was drooling at a new p-180, I don't think was 180 cc anymore, it looked like a V-twin, quickly I noticed the mono-shocks....and as I was about to sit on it and turn the key,,,the damn alarm went off....nooooo...
-----
Other news: Arsenal thrashed Reading 4-0...wow...but could have been better...
Liverpool lost...a team with potential is now standing mid-table.
F1 season ends...Kimi raikkonen one of my favourite drivers will join Ferrari, and Alonso will move to McLaren. Now who will I support, because McLaren is my favourite team, I will support both, what the heck.
Adios Shumi, a great driver......
-----
India will play the Windies on 26th .....who will win....I think India will win..
-----
Diwali was fun, except for the ear-splitting fire crackers.
-----
Bought a Pepe Jeans Jacket from Lifestyle, at R-Mall Mulund.
Going to use it while riding my *soon to be bought* bike
-----
Read Bike magazine for the first time, its awesome.
-----
Upgraded Yahoo messenger after a long time.
-----
More updates soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaila, subah ka sapna....no no..don't worry.

Umm..people of mumbai, should understand certain things. Crackers are burst, even after the 10 pm deadline..:-(