Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Spectacular!

Ok…. I couldn’t find a better start to the post.

The start is about spectacles (glasses). And its prominence among young kids I have seen.

I don’t have any statistics to back this trend, but I am seeing more kids with specs than I had seen a decade back.

Anyone notice that?

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

What was that above…..it was static….like in FM radio…when my brain goes blank…

I am hungry, it as if a rock show is going on in my stomach.

But I will type on……………

Day, nothing type worthy.

Only news being, the number of Canadians at my workplace has gone up to two.

JP and I joked, saying that is what you call Insourcing.

After downloading a new game to my mobile, I am having bore-free bus journeys.

Currently I am playing *Why Chicken Why*, got it from Cellufun.com

It’s addictive, but without save game feature, but you won’t notice it.

Other game that I got was *Attack Paddle*, its fun too.

Damn! This cool stitched Raymond shirt that I got isn’t wrinkle resistant, so it does get a few wrinkles after reaching my office. But its colour is cool, and hell, its Raymond, its my favourite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, where is JP working?

May be those kids use the computer / read books / watch TV more than what we did. ;)

Tasha said...

I've noticed that too. Moreover, they're getting shorter and shorter too. It's weird!