Thursday, November 23, 2006

Traffic congestion was at its worse today, had to walk for half an hour from L&T to Seepz.
The bus in which I travel from Bhandup to Seepz, witnessed a tiff between a women and a man, the reason was the usual pushing, etc, but this one flared out of control, with the woman slapping the man not once or twice but multiple times. I still don’t know exactly happened, because I was out of the line of sight of the whole affair, eventually the bus conductor had to intervene to calm the situation.More posts soon.That is all for now.
And yes Arsenal scrapped together a 3-1 victory against Hamburg,
While Indian cricket team lost tamely to South Africa.
I am addicted to Appy Fizz, ok, not that much, I am in love with it, after Energee, Mangola, its my favourite.



1 comment:

Tasha said...

Good stamina. If I were u, I would have taken a rick and I would have been sitting in for hours.