Wednesday, May 14, 2008

a quickie!!!

My bike's horn is being controlled by some voodoo magic!!!
Ok! that is overstating facts but it is still quite close.
The problem is that there is a little spring in the horn switch, and that is broken (I think!).
So the horn honks on its own, or sometimes when it is pressed, it remains there and keeps honking. So eventually I have to manually (using my fingers!) put the horn switch in its off state.
I know I need to fix it, but don't have time to go to service center until this weekend.

When is friday coming???
Plan to Raigad fort will friutify only on friday! damn! I haven't even planned anything.....
fingers crossed !!! because you never know when some badass reason ruins the plan!!!

thats all for now..more coming soon...

3 comments:

Xorkes said...

actually thats great!! for rash riders like u.. :P .. atleast ppl will know there´s a bike aiming at them.. lol

BIG Omi said...

get it fixed up at d earliest due... i know some one's bike got into same situation in front of some chicks.. :P

anyways nice blog... i liked thy layout..

@ xorxes... tht wat funny yet true..

sanket kambli said...

@ALL >> thanks for all your comments...I have fixed the horn problem, a spring had broken...