Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back For You

This is a blog post which should have come long time back.
But being busy with MCA exams meant that it was going to be difficult to post anything.
Now that I am back, I have got loads of stuff to put up, including movie reviews.

Recently I have been fortunate to get acquainted with a sort of super girl.
She is so vastly talented and yet modest about it.
This budding journalist is very proud of her choice of profession and seems destined for a successful career.
And she has one of sweetest smile and deepest eyes that can enchant anyone.

In terms of workplace news, since last week I have been excited to work on new projects.
Its a fresh change and a better challenge, and it would look good on my CV.

One of my coolest friends, Roshan (IT-Superman), Swati and Aalok(Potter Fan) successfully completed their MSC degree's.
Congrats to these masters of science's.

I am undergoing a change of hairstyle.
Those of you see the awesome food/travel show called Highway On My Plate on NDTV-Good Times Channel,
will recognize the long hair and beard style of the two hosts. Well that is the direction that I am moving towards.
Lets see, its a test of patience.

Here it has been raining once in a while. But this while sometimes stretches to a day or two, which is bad since it is monsoon.
And these scarce rains are hampering our trip to a nearest waterfall, since they would not be falling with full force.

No comments: