Monday, October 13, 2008

should have been posted earlier

The following post is late post, and should have been posted earlier, but being lazy means it is not easy to do it. Anyway here it is.

It does feel good, I mean it.
It feels really good when you are able to inspire someone, when you cannot even inspire yourself.
So the thing is that, I managed to inspire Amita to start her own blog, which is great, but she should be careful not to take too much inspiration, because I don't update my blog regularly while she should update hers regularly.
Well, that's the news for the week.
Dusshera went by nicely. And now I am eager for Diwali.
Oh, yes, got oiling done on my bicycle, so now its in running state, a good tool to keep my fitness at healthy level.
By the way, this year my bicycle will be 10 years old. wow!!!! And my bike will be 2 years old.
My tryst with 2 wheelers began when I was in fourth grade and the lovely relationship continues.
And truly, I believe in the saying,
four wheel move the body, two wheels move the soul.
And speaking of love, I love drinking aerated drinks, so dusshera festival was a good excuse to drink down a bottle of thumps-up...yay!!!
Finally I completed reading Rhinemann Exchange by Robert Ludlum.
She is reading Love Story by Eric Segal and Paulo Coelho's Brida, which is two books at the same time! Hats Off!
p.s.
my super sister's blog >> click here
one more very good blog here... >> click here

1 comment:

!!! said...

Don't worry i only get inspired by good things AND Ya I will try to update it regularly.