Sunday, April 19, 2009

My first post through mail

Blogger has provided this facility with which I can blog from my mail.
Yesterday in FA Cup Semi-final Arsenal deserved to loose against Chelsea.
I don't know why we did not play Song/Arshavin and also why were Persie/Fabregas quiet in terms of performance.
Anyway, no point in crying over what is a lost game and Cup.
In F1, Force India drivers did not get a single point, again. At least they completed the race.
It was second sunday of yoga sessions. And slowly I can feel that I can sustain "Vajrasana" posture longer than I was able to do earlier, still sooner or later pain does set in. Still, "Padmasana" posture is proving to be relatively pain free. (p.s. pain is only in the "extensor digitorium"). I will need a lot of practice to master these initial exercises as its been a long time since I practiced yoga.
I have an opinion that the T-shirt range at "Loot" (which is a clothing store) is not that cool and most of it is overpriced. Even though they sell branded clothes, the range offered at "Lifestyle" (another clothing store) is better. Note that this opinion is based on comparing "Loot" store of Thane and "Lifestyle" store of Mulund. But "Loot" seemed better than "Shopper Stop" who had crappy range. So, only "Globus" can compete with "Lifestyle" in terms of quality, variety and style.
It clearly looks like I have managed to type a lot, even though I had not planned to type all this. I guess sometimes things just flow out.
Take care people. I will be back. Adios!

2 comments:

!!! said...

From where u did this basic yoga course?

sanket kambli said...

in school we had yoga sessions every thursday..after that I practiced yoga for a few years...after that i quit...so right now I am doing this beginner course from ambika yogashram..its 3 month course