Monday, July 06, 2009

I still remember.

I still remember.
Even though it was just last saturday that I went to Worli Seaface with Tasha (one of my greatest friends!), the experience makes me want to go there again.
So I still remember the rains lashing our faces, jumping in puddles, being all "WET", coaxing the waves to come higher up the seaface, and talking. Beautiful.
Of course, the fact the Bandra-Worli sealink not being lighted up meant, we missed a spectacular view, but that did not deter motorists from driving on the massive sealink.
And this visits marks my first visit to Worli Seaface, a shame considering I live so close to the city.
The truth is, I have seen more places outside Mumbai, than inside it.
I guess nobody guided me earlier, but now slowly I am exploring it, with some help of course.

--
Regards
   (¸.·'´(`'·.¸(`'·.¸* ¤ *¸.·'´)¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
  «´¨`·..¤Sanket Kambli¤..·´¨`»
   (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´* ¤ *`'·.¸)`'·.¸)¸.·'´)


to read my simple poems>http://www.xanga.com/voidskam

to read my abstract poems>http://thunderskam.blogspot.com/

Software Engineer/Writer/Poet/Biker/Photographer/Traveler

No comments: