Tuesday, September 29, 2009

penned down

Here are contrasting thoughts going on in minds of individuals.
First one, wants to be with someone but cant
while the second one, is with someone but out of compulsion.
and the third one, is pleading his love to believe him

--First One's thoughts--

i need a moment of love..
i don't know what else...
but i need a moment of love..
nothing else would do....

a moment with her..
is better than nothing...
and not being near her...
is making me go mad...
---------------------------

--Second One's thoughts---

every time I am with her
feels like walking in darkness
there is no moment when I feel
that I am here with someone

like a shadow with her
still never really with her
furthur away are your hearts
even if we are holding hands
---------------------------
--Third One's thoughts---

believe me I am not lying today
i didn't lie any other day
i will keep my word
wont go break promises

doubts may cloud your mind
even caution for some time
but try to put worries away
and believe in what I say
---------------------------

.. (p.s. all thoughts are fictional visualizations are not representative of authors state of mind. )


3 comments:

Sameeta Kambli said...

(p.s. all thoughts are fictional visualizations are not representative of authors state of mind. .....really???

Shruti said...

haha!! u sure none of them reflect ur state of mind na? :))
Why did u have to mention it ;)

sanket kambli said...

i was just trying to stay out of controversy ...and looks like i didnt do a good job