Sunday, February 07, 2010

~~ clueless thoughts of a helpless mind ~~



i am still lost, looking for a way out.
i m clueless, cant really decide.
what to do, is something hard to choose.
confusion playing all time, in my mind.
clearly seeing things, is very hard for me.
i just cant decide, don't know what to do.
work is a chore, just a task told to do.
i see no growth, no money to bring some cheer.
still heart says, persist with you have.
you matter, what you do makes a difference.
hopeless thoughts, helplessly override my mind.
same way, it mirrors my romantic life.
love is forbidden, with no real future.
holy union, not possible in this time.
still heart says, spend time together.
future unknown, tomorrow no one knows about.
days go by, hours pass me of indecision.
of how my life, is a result of dazed confusion.s

1 comment:

niyati said...

Lovely lovely lovely poem...!!
I could completely relate it to this one, what I described in Running faster than time...
Dreams, deep down are intensive;
But the vision isn't clear;
The haze is still there. . .
A mind so bubbly- butterfly like;
Jumping from a thought to the other.
Longing for a change;
a change that's needed;
and yet a change that's expensive.
Dreams, deep down are intensive;
and yet, the vision is unclear;
the haze still prevails. . .

That one's for you. . .

Love,
niyati :)