Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I have lost it!!

I have lost it. No, I am not talking about my virginity. I have lost my stamina for gluttony. I am aware of the fact that it is one of the so-called 7 deadly sins (Morgan Freeman,Brad Pitt movie). And reality is that I can't anymore eat plateloads of food without breaking a sweat (if it is a A/C room).

I am not sure I know the reason behind this loss of appetite. Earlier eating out with friends/family never saw food wasted due to over-ordering, as I was able to finish off everything, with my friends comparing my eating capacity to that of bike's fuel tank. 
Maybe it is because I have become flab conscious. Because even though I never became obese, I did gain weight, as compared to my skinny-look of college days. And now the target is always to eat less calories than what I consume. Neither do I work-out everyday nor I am a couch-potato. But of course, I have found that, eating less takes less effort than doing a rigorous physical work out. 
So maybe I do know why eat less, especially during late dinners with friends/families. Food intake is so less during these late hours, that sometimes a bowl of soup is enough for me. In spite of that I don't mess around with my breakfast and it is as filling as it is was. 
I guess eating less at the end of the day, isn't such a bad thing.

3 comments:

niyati said...

Get yourself tested for jaundice... :)
Loss of appetite is a classical symptom... :)
I wish you good luck :)

Love always,
niyati

Sh@s said...

You can survive on a bowl of soup...ouch.
It aint bad if you have reduced your food intake but i hope that you are having proper nutritious meals.

Sorcerer said...

hmm...
:O
Well..I know how you feel like..its like losing some kind of title bestowed up on us..Right?
Yeah...see make sure the pipe is not clogged any place..
Get back to the chomp chomp self..
Dude!! LIONS...FEAST!!!
Get well soon!!