Monday, October 25, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes we think grass is greener on the other side, and we find out that it is really green, but not edible.

Sometimes I drink lots of cold water/fizz drinks/chilled juices and yet not have a bad throat. And one bowl of (bitter) dahi of dahi-wada makes my throat feel funny. 

Sometimes I get tired of listening to pop, or hip-hop but some retro hits of acts like Scorpions/Deep Purple never feel like overdose. 

Sometimes I think, most of the time I don't.








Are you wondering why I left this space blank???

Well I said, sometimes I just don't think. And I love it.

Spread the love. Not the kind of love that leads to breakups.

Ok, I will stop before the "devdas" in me, comes out with more negative cupid-killer quotes.

4 comments:

Rajlakshmi said...

Its good that you think sometimes :P
/Well I said, sometimes I just don't think. And I love it.// hahaha well said :D

Sh@s said...

Its good to not think sometimes, brain too needs some break :P
Interesting post, enjoyed reading it.

Ajai said...

sometimes u read a crazy post... sometimes u read something that makes a whole lot of sense. now don't ask me which this one is. :-)

Dhwani said...

Love the picture of the cow. :)

btw ...how did you get the game on your blog? - just curious to know :)