Tuesday, April 19, 2011

TV stuff.. what I see..what I could see.. what I dont see..what I did see

I have never been able watch TV serials regularly. Either I would forget or I would not remember.

But since last few weeks I have consistently tried to watch all episodes of two TV serials.

Ok, they are not soaps/sitcoms. They are animated series shown on two different channels.

First one is "Kekkaishi" shown on Animax. It is action packed magic/ghost/demon themed anime based on manga (comics) of same name. It has original Japanese voice with english subtitles, which means we have to read the dialgoues to understand whats going on, but it is fun to listen to original Japanese words/phrases.

Second one is "Penguins of Madagascar" shown on Nickelodeon. It is a spinoff from hit movie "Madagascar" and has some famous characters from that movie. It is funny.


At the same time of this show on Nick, there is horror mini series on Animax called "Fear Itself". It is creepy, gross, and very good horror. Some episodes are good, some seem inspired while a few are over the top. But for a TV series its good.

On weekends I try to watch "Oggy and the cockroaches", whenever I can. Best is to watch it in Hindi dubbing, it is hilarious.

And Simpsons too, which needs no introduction.

There are other animes on Animax that I find interesting, but not able to watch them because either I don't remember their schedule or it is aired when I am not at home. (Bleach, Blassreiter, Gurren Lagann, Idaten Jump, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan)

I used to watch Inuyasha too, but missed so many episodes that link is broken and I cant make head or tail of the new characters.

"Burn Notice" is another favorite for being smart/cool/tough/thrilling/action all at the same time.

Among other TV serials.

"Big Bang Theory" shown on Monday is another favorite of mine.

I like "House", "Spartacus Blood and Sand", "How I Met Your Mother", "Parks and Recreation", "Vegas" and "The Mentalist" too. But again don't watch it regularly.

Of course reruns of "Friends" episodes never get boring. There are more TV shows that I watch occasionally, so if I list them out, this list would keep growing.

So that is all for now. Will come back with more stuff soon.


1 comment:

Rajlakshmi said...

Of all the shows you mentioned i watch only big band theory and that too after downloading... i got episodes from all the season :D