Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The suspicious neighbor


voice1: I can't see anything.
voice2: look again
v1: really..I can't ... wait! I can see movement..
v2: See I told you..what do you see ?
v1: This is not good, it is quite big!
v2: How big?
v1: Come on! I can't measure with my eyes..
v2: Is is still there?
v1: Its still at the door.
v2: so what do you think?
v1: can't really guess the motive..but you know how bad I am at judging.
v2: that is true
v1: "sigh of relief" ......the rat is gone !
v2: my nerves have been calmed by this news
v1: So we are safe for now..
v2: for now...don't know for how long..

At peace, he sits down staring at photo frames of friends and relatives.
Breeze blew in through a half open window rustling a pile of newspapers.

He places a large knife on the pile. Picks up a dart and throws with fury on dart board to his left side, all the while screaming

"Why wasn't I alert at that time"

A cuckoo flutters into the window, eyes fixed on its beauty, he mutters.
"Birds always fascinated him, they still do."

Suddenly he gets up. mumbles to self: "Stay focussed"

Goes across the room, flicks on his TV, and runs a DVD.

He stares at the screen as the speakers blurt out a news report.

Car bomb blast kills 50, injures 90.
Suspected bomber found dead at blast site.

A family of five whose car was closest to the terror car coincidently were later identified as neighbors of the suspected terrorist who was living in a leased flat next door.

Tears drop down from his eyes..."Only if I had...."

6 comments:

Shriti said...

Omg o_o
This is awesome ♥

Sameeta Kambli said...

awesome!

Sh@s said...

Am a little confused. I didnt get the story :(

sanket kambli said...

@Shas .. well the story is that this guy wasn't alert to suspicious behavior of their neighbor.. who later turned out to be suicide bomber.. and he lost his family in those blasts.. and that changed his thinking and made him paranoid..

sanket kambli said...

@Chocolate love
and
@Sameeta
and
@shas

thanks for your feedback...

Pinnacle Security said...

Anyone can be look suspicious with that situation. Being safe is always better.