Sunday, October 07, 2012

Here I am,, this is me

A comeback post of sorts inspired by my dear friend Tasha, who is also a fellow blogger.
Its been a long time since my last post. And its not that I haven't tried. Last few posts are littered with drafts, that I don't feel like removing.

Have I changed as a person, that I don't feel like posting here anymore? Well, change is inevitable, but my writing spirit is still alive. 
But then some things have changed, and one of them is that I will be getting engaged in a few weeks. 
Still in spite of changes, my love for travelling, music, gaming, movies, books, and Arsenal are unchanged. And I intent to keep it that way, even after marriage. Though making time for marathon sessions of gaming will be difficult, it can be adjusted. 
I am looking forward to this adventure called marriage to begin, even thought its is still 4 months away. 
Well, enough of this future talk. So talking about present, means having to mention the horrible state our climate is in. October has already begun, and we are still getting evening rains and humid climate. It is very unusual as usually Monsoons recede halfway through September. 


The above photo was taken at a beach near "her" native place at "Tondavali, Malvan". 

That is it! for now!
See you later, with something more. 
Adios!

7 comments:

Dhwani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dhwani said...

Never stop blogging sanket..we love your blog! And my best wishes for your married life :)
And please remove word verification to make commenting easy.

sanket kambli said...

i have removed word verification..

Dhwani said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tasha said...

Hey Sanky!! Congratulations again on your marriage! :)

I hope now you've settled a bit and can start blogging again. The blogosphere welcomes you with arms wide open :)