Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Traversing the learning curve

I have started traversing the learning curve. And it's not as easy as I believed it would be. Nevertheless I have started learning to drive a car. In spite of being familiar with the ABC's(accelerator, brake, clutch)of driving due to riding bikes for more than a decade. The mind can't readily accept the changed environ and apply the same concepts that come instinctively. Anyway onto matters far more interesting. Once I have mastered the basics of driving, a shiny hyundai i10 would be waiting to be taken out for a spin. That doesn't mean my love for two wheels had diminished. Instead it has evolved to something I am yet to define. And the highlight of this evolution would be Royal Enfield Bullet Electra, which I tag as coming soon. So watch this space for some exciting motoring Info.

No comments: