Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Week gone by

This week has been a week of junk food
I had a lot of chips, samosas, wada's, biscuits, cutlets and still not a sign of a paunch.
And the reason is simply a mix of yoga and exercising with a dash of long distance cycling.
On tuesday while I was going to varsity for some work, on the way, in the bus had the misfortune of siting behind these two girls.
And one of them was such a pain, I mean, whoa! man, I understand that girls are a chatty and giggling bunch, but this girl, was shouting at the top of her voice, and I believe thats the level when she is talking, think about the decibel she reaches when she really shouts, well to add to the misery, she was talking in this mutated english, TELL ME NAAA, ITS OK NAAA, , only one word Pain.
Got a game today Championship Manager, damn what a game, I became the manager of Real Madrid, sold off their best players, bought the worst player, picked up fight with the directors, and got sacked, cool. Got 2 new Tee's, my first red one, and the usual black. Had hard time picking th right one, its a tough job to choose 2 among hundreds of excellent Tee's; I dont dig the idea of buying clothes for myself interesting, usually let my sis buy stuff for me, but she was out of town.

No comments: