Sunday, May 22, 2005

Damn! You know there are two addictions that are really hard for me to shake off;

Damn! You know there are two addictions that are really hard for me to shake off; one – watching television, second-drinking aerated drinks. These are two things which are difficult to stop when once started. So I try and keep myself away from these things, as far as possible. You know at niit, in my batch there is this guy, Mohit, damn this guy is so irritating, he has doubts in just about every line, spoken by the faculty or given in the book, see, I have no problem with this, I understand that doubts have to cleared as early as possible, but this guy asks some really illogical questions, you know even the faculty is stunned, his stupid questions really slows down the pace of my course. But what can I do, all that can be done is bear him, and you know I even told him this, but he says he can do nothing about it. Yeah sure! You know today I just managed to save myself from a bicycle accident; bringing back memories of the two big bicycle accidents I had experienced. When I was in 9th standard, I was coming home from school on my bicycle, then as I was riding up a hill, slowly, bang! Someone bumped me from behind, the hit was so strong, I went flying (hyperbole) but managed to land quite safely getting only a few bruises and a torn uniform, as I slowly got my senses online, I was looking at two girls on their scooty, they were the ones who had crashed into me, and you won’t believe it, all passerby’s gathered around the girls, trying to help them, not even a single person cared a inch about me, damn, I just left the scene with my disfigured bike. But this wasn’t that dangerous, the recent one was, this happened last year, I was riding my bike on this road jammed with vehicles, the road was not only in bad state but also was wet, on the part where it ran under a railway bridge, I tried to overtake, and I had almost made it, but then the road condition, made me, for the 1st time loose control of my bike, I slipped bang in the middle of the road, my spectacles had fallen off, and with my bare hands I was trying to stop the tire of a motorbike from crushing me, thank god that the bike guy for being there, not only did he try to stop the bike quickly, help me get up, but he got between me and a rickshaw and a ST bus, damn, if he wasn’t there, that would have been “The End” of life’s movie, I managed to find my spectacles, but only with one glass, well, in 9 years, this was the first time I miscalculated and I will try and make it my last. Had a bit of apprehension to ride on the same route again, but its gone now. I love riding my bike, I do so whenever I am feeling confused, stressed up, or just want to get away. Hey, you know tomorrow, I will be celebrating the birthday of one of my pet fishes, it will be 4 years (approx.) old tomorrow, ok I haven’t seen it from being an egg to a fish, but have seen it grow, for about 4 years, and its an amazing feeling, to see someone grow. You know two years ago I had a tiny pet turtle; it was a Singaporean import, nowadays they aren’t available. I used to call it Kimi; after a formula one driver. We had developed such a great bond that he (or maybe it was she I wasn’t sure) used to recognize me quickly and would have his food only from me, but when he passed away, I was so sad, I cried, well yeah, even guys cry, sometimes. Especially while watching sensitive movies. The last movie which made me cry was makdee. Damn! The powers gone, need to finish this quickly, UPS shouldn’t be kept on for long, OK bye



Add Your Blog



Add Your Blog

Weblog Directory - Directory of blogs from all around the world.

The Blog Directory

No comments: