Friday, July 08, 2005

Do I have to tell.....You know what it is!

I write these words,
with total dedication,
they are my own.

Truth is all I can say,
even when dying.

I don’t want to die,
never want to miss you.

Every college day,
is a happy day.
Because you will be there(in college).
There are some sad days,
because sometimes you don't come to college.

My life without you is like,
diwali without firescrackers.

Life without is incomplete,
like a rose plant without any roses.
like dark cloudy monsoons days without rains.

Being with you makes me feel,
I am the most happiest and luckiest man in this universe.

I miss you,
every moment we are far.
I console my heart,
better days are not far.

I love you,
I miss you,
You mean everything to me.

To keep you happy,
I can do anything.
Never let a tear,
form in your eyes.

Even if these mountains,
crumble to the sea.
My love for you,
will never crumble.

You add meaning to my life.

You are the reason,
I am happy to be alive.

Before I met you,
I was breathing,
Now I am living.
Before I met you,
I was floating,
Now I am living.

Looking forward for a loving relationship,
with you.
A ship where you would live happily.
A ship which will never sink.
A ship which won't see any tears.

Before I met you,
I slept everyday,
I woke up everyday.
After I met you,
I sleep joyfully,
I wake up joyfully.

You always feature in my future plans and decisions.

When I am idle,
its you whom I see.
When I try to sing,
its a song about...
who else?....
YOU!

I want to thank god,
in any way I can.
For sending such a gem of a person in my life.

I will always be grateful to god,
for making me the most fortunate man in this universe,
who is deeply in love,
with this absolutely awesome woman.
Uhhhh... who ..is...the....woman...??..its....YOU!

Smoke rises from fire,
gets dispersed in air.
Not my love for you.

Sugar gets dissolved in water,
not my love for you.

My vocabulary is full of words,
My pen is full of ink,
This paper is still empty,
My thoughts are full of love,
But I will end up repeating the same thing,
Hey! but I don't mind it.

I can say all these lines again to you,
now and whenever.
Because my love for you is forever.

Leaves will turn brown,
my hair will turn white,
world will change,
my love for you will always be there.

I love you for who you are.

Do I sleep peacefully?
Yes I do, as I see you in my dreams.
Do I think of you while studying?
No I don't
Why?
I study to get good marks.
Why good marks?
To get a good paying job.
Why job?
To earn money.
Why earn money?
To keep you happy.

Because except in movies, love is just not enough to keep us alive, right!

Do I miss you?
Every moment.
How do I manage?
Console my heart, telling we will meet soon.

Have I done anything wrong!
If falling in love is a crime,
I am your criminal!

No comments: