Friday, July 08, 2005

Yeh Meri Life Hai (in english->Its my Life)

The week was crazy
Escaped death, as a tree fell besides me, an inch away.
One branch did hit me, but the fact that I am able to type these words means that it didn't hit me hard.
Got this magazine called developersIQ, it had 2 free cd's, I managed to accidently break one, even before I copied it.
Have been trying to write for voices regularly.
Made a confession to someone(??) today, the response was quite confusing, hasn't been clarified yet, will be soon.
At home had an argument with my parents, the worst ever in my life.
Interiors of my home are being renovated, so have these laborours working here, they keep staring at my PC(when its ON), as if it is some kind of an enchanting thing.
The rains seemed to have taken a break as it hasn't rained at all for two days.
Damn have a module test NIIT on 15th, and I haven't touched my books, yet, I am shamelessly lazy!!!NOOO!the stuff is easy-peasy.
Promised to meet my old friends but couldn't make it.
The roads in my locality, had recently started resembling craters of an alien planet, Hell! even the roads in my village are better,
and the person who made them good, the politician Narayan rane, has resigned from Shiv Sena, the party which he guided to state power.
After the terrorist attack at ayodhya, came the london blasts, damn!! the people in the world will soon be either dead or scared, just joking OK.
The VC of our varsity had plans of imposing a dress code on all colleges of mumbai, I am divided over this issue, but I don't care a bit about it, because a beautiful girl, will anyway look the beautiful either in salwar-kameez or skirts.
NO WAYS!!!
that is the new hip term on campus, ripped off from remix a show on Star One, triggers a pain in my ....
I am now the unofficial class representative of the class, well I am as usual a bit goofy, but that is because of the sleepyness, because
of staying up late at night, surfing the net.
This week ate lots of chocolates(prepared by mom), and had a aching stomach yesterday.
For me now it has become a routine to play Quake3 everyday for 10-15 minutes(its enough), I do it to keep my reflexes fine tuned.
You all have heard of teachers taking feedback from students.
But I always wish that a kind of a system should be in place, such that teachers give feedback to students, say, stuff like things that shoulde be changed and stuff, but the problem is, YIDS(Young kids) in colleges think it ain't cool to listen to teachers.
Beep Beep Beep, no its not my pager or mobile, its my PC's UPS telling me to shut the system, as the MSEB guys have cut off our power, to feed power to mumbai, DAMn It!!!!! Bye !! Phir Milenge!!AUr Milke Pakenge!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.