Monday, November 21, 2005

For You – another poem by Sanket Kambli


I was walking alone
on this path called life
thinking this is the way
to go anyway
 
Then I saw someone
felt like an angel
closer I went
a look to take
 
Then I saw you there
knew what they call
this thing called
love at first sight
 
always I had dreamt
of meeting a women like you
but felt that dreams
never come true
 
a beat my heart skipped
eyes didn't care to blink
time had stood still
ears eager
 
then i had a fall
and that was a deep fall
I fell in love with you
completely
 
I don't want to go
on this path called life
without you
by my side
 
my life without you
cannot be called life
the picture is perfect
in your presence
 
time you are not near
I don't want to stay here
want to sleep and
see you in dreams
 
Want to see this world
do many things here
but never without you
by my side
 
I want you to know
I can really show
My love for you
is not fake
 
I love you now
I will love you always
I can only love
you more

No comments: