Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I wil try but can't assure you.

Yes. I really I can't assure that I will post regularly, at least for a few days, as I have got my final exams coming up. They begin from 22nd of this month and stretch till 10th April. These exams are do-or-die situation for me. They decide whether I graduate successfully or not.
From the day of my last post, things around me have been like a see-saw.

There were days when I managed to put up some disciplined effort towards my studies, and there were days when concentrating on my studies was impossible.

In all these days(till15th mrach to be accurate) ,

>We got out final exam hall ticket (this is a kind of Id-card).

>Instead of having my usual Zebra Tort Pastry, I ate the creamy Black Forest pastry (YUMMY!!).

>Holi festival went by, as it had for the last 5 years, not very eventful.

>Sports: Indian cricket team is performing well, and while arsenal are through to the quarter final after beating real Madrid (feels good), bayern munchen had no such luck (sad!).
My F1 favorite Kimi Raikkonen(forgive the spelling mistake if any) came third after starting from the back of the grid(hurray).

>Tried the cool Yahoo Widgets software.

>Have been tying to open a password locked MS Word file using a software but without any success.

>Visited Thane East (I spent my childhood here) with a feeling of nostalgia.

>Had a slight drizzle for a few days ago, making the climate cool/overcast/breezy (awesome!!!)

>My sleeping & exercising patterns have become terribly inconsistent; will need to take care of them.

>My cousin sister and her family visited us last Sunday, they and my folks had planned to meet my cousin’s fiancĂ© at our place(Why??). And since this match fixing was of the arranged marriage variety, it again ticked off the confusion in my head about arranged and love marriage. I know the merits/demerits of both, and if both the systems are brought together, it would be an efficient system. But the problem is, this mixed system will not be easily accepted by my family/relatives, since for them it is not the traditional way.
Now for a 20 year old on the verge of his graduation, marriage must be the last thing to think about. I agree, but situations create such thoughts and make me think about life 5-6 years down the line. Anyway this issue about marriages, will halt, for now at least. Since anyway it can be taken care of later, like I cleared out the confusion between friendship and love.

That is all I can manage to think.

Will try and post regularly from tomorrow, so that I am not left with backlog, like today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start counting....:))...not the days to your exams ...but the best wishes for your examinations...:)) ...just kidding...

BTW, ...I have to say this...umm....really..

its said to everyone giving an exam...

umm.....

yes.....that's it...before you hit me ....

ALL THE BEST

sanket kambli said...

Thank you all ,,, for the wishes!!!!!!!!