Thursday, March 16, 2006

My weblog has crossed the 1000 visitor mark!!!!!

Thank You, all of you, for wasting your valuable time reading my weblog.

---it’s around 12AM, my family is asleep while my pet fishes are still actively paddling around, inspiring me to go on.

---its nearing 1 AM and I am unable to keep myself awake, time to go to sleep now, got to wake up and finish off Data Communication and Networking(DCN) studies.

---its nearing 10 AM I woke up about an hour ago or so, and completed my morning ritual of bath, breakfast, etc

---I will begin DCN studies, once I get through with checking mails, etc.

---Its almost 4 PM, after having lunch, studying DCN, tried to watch TV, but couldn’t find anything worth watching.

---Got to know that my exam center will be Menon College, Bhandup

---Listened to Santana’s latest album and the song Hotel California. It is a relaxing experience to hear a strumming guitar.

---I haven’t shaved since many days and I am starting to resemble Himesh Reshmiya (the werewolf style singer). Even my hair has grown and is no more my usual short style.

---The number of occupants have increased in our housing complex have increased and the builder hasn’t yet increased the number of water lines, so we are facing a minor shortage of water. The builder has promised to solve the problem in a few days. Let’s hope so.

---Its more of a miracle than anything else, as the MSEB guys have made the load-shedding in out locality almost non-existent. And things are so good around here that we have had a day when there was absolutely no power cut, not even for a minute. Though it is rumored that MSEB (now called MSEDC), will get back to its bad old ways, as they are waiting till the completion of the important SSC exams. I don’t like it, but anyway, it's like, have fun as long as it lasts.

---The food I had today, other than the usual was, Potato Wafers, Pastry, Mirinda, and Cheese, Fried Potato/Brinjal; I have a high metabolism rate so don’t have to worry about gaining weight, and all I need to do is, do some cycling to loose any extra flab gain along my waist.

---Its around 10PM, my family is watching Sangam (yaar, the old movie), not a bad movie, at least better than the junk we are forced to watch nowadays.

---Rode my bicycle after a long time, a refreshing change, dying to go for it again.

Time to go, have to take care of unfinished businesses. See you tomorrow guys!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats....
lots more to go....
Umm....get a shave..But dont worry...you dont look like Himesh!
:)

sanket kambli said...

thnx again,,yes i wud b getin a shave on 21st , one day b4 the 1st paper,,