Sunday, July 02, 2006

Weekend Update vol.1

Saturday and Sunday is holiday from work.

But, on both these days, time was spent lazing around in my bed.

Because I had to take enough rest to recover from the combo of cold and mild fever that I was affected with.

I have got MCA entrance test coming up on next Sunday, hmmmm!!! Need to prepare for it.

Rumours about principal of S.K. Somaiya college having changed are baseless.

M.Sc. (C.S.) @ S. K. Somaiya has begun in full force with the students aiming to repeat the excellent performances of the just passed out batch.

Germany is through to the semis after beating Argentina on penalties (HURRAY!!!)

Now they face the Italians who easily beat Ukraine by three goals.

It is going to be tough for Germany to score as the azzuri’s have a strong defence and one of my favourite goalie’s i.e. Buffon.

Who will I support??? Germany!!!!!

On the other hand, one of my favourite teams, England; lost to Portugal on penalties.

This rude shock was sedated by another shock defeat, this time by france.

I expected Brazil to win, but expected a nice fight from france. But the French have surprised me, though all gunner fans (like me!) will be happy to see Henry score.

Though I don’t want to say Portugal is a bad team, as they are in the semis. Still I think, France looks a better team. It’s just a questions of players like Vieira, Zidane, etc inspiring them to the final @Berlin, unless, Figo and Ronaldo decide to play like its do or die for them.

The power is gone!!!!! I wil ctrl+s and come back later,

No comments: