Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My friend got placed at patni !!!

My friend Sanket Lotankar is happy after joining Patni.
He will be paid 12000 per month, which is great.
Working on Java(my favourite language) is a great experience for him.
In terms of placement news, Sanket seems to be the only one working on Java.
While others, specifically 4-5, or more, are working on .NET in mid-sized firms(like me).
While the remaining are continuing higher studies, some of them are earning a huge sum working in BPO's/call center's.
While a girl has been reported to have joined Infosys.
That is all I know about my classmates and their employment.
In terms of my workplace news,
This month, I will complete the 3-month probation period.(Good)
One of our brilliant seniors(Beena) has shifted base to US branch.(Cool)
And a B.E. fresher has joined us.(Fresh)
Went to see the movie munnabhai-2 with my office colleagues & cool boss, he paid for the tickets and food.(Awesome)
My boss is the coolest(Yeeeeaahh!!!)
MCA news::
I have got 14 assignments due on 25th October(Help!!!!)
---------------------------
I am still divided on whether I should publicise my weblog in my office.
It is 11 P.M., time for me to sleep, or else I will feel sleepy in office.(Noooooo)
--bye---------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm...congrats to Sanket L.
Generosity at its best; Gr8 Boss!

14 assignments :-o...Almost 40 days, 960 hours with 640 hours of active time (rest...rest time/sleep / entertainment).

Therefore, 640 / 14 = (approx) 45 hours Should be enough for each assignment.

:)) .....:)) ..:)).....just kidding...