Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A few words.........

I enrolled for a membership @Popular Library, Thane.
Charging 200 Rupees deposit, 100 per month, I get access to lots of mags/books.
I am currently breezing through Digital Fortress by Dan Brown.
I have received the courseware of my MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University (SMU). And definitely, calling it vast would be an understatement. Fortunately, the topics are not new, I have encountered them some or the other time during my graduation.
On Sunday, it was hot, not just hot, it was very very hot.
And I was baking myself in the scorching heat, because I had put out my cap for a wash.
Xbox 360 has been released in India (drools!!!!!)
Will I buy it? Highly unlikely, there are too many things above it in my wish-list.
Maybe when then release Xbox 360 -2.
I am running out of time, got to leave for work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish i had a library near my place. But anyways my Mom has got me 6 books of Cronin and 1 Graham Greene...I've never been so happy in my life!