Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Slight..............

I am feeling slight weakness/ fever/ running nose.
I am hoping to be back in pink of health soon.
I am still experimenting with bus routes, with Kanjur Marg being currently on my list.
One more ‘Brahmakamal’ flower blossomed yesterday night.
Last two days my locality has seen frequent power cuts at the most inappropriate time.
One of my colleagues Vishram came wearing shades to office, mind you not to showoff, but to protect his eyes, which are recovering from an infection.
In last two months I have come across literature which has pointed to a big problem.
A problem which is simple, and easy to address, but becomes complicated due to ego.
It is very simple; a husband ignores his wife, because he is busy with work.
The little time at home is also spent doing work. It’s especially the case of high position executives. His explanation is he does it all for family. Her reasoning, all she wants is little time with him, his love. Eventually the distance widens, and word like infidelity and divorce spring up. A situation which could have been sorted out with a little chat is made to look like an unsolvable calculus equation. I hope you all readers never let anything of that sort happen to you.
News of the day:-
Good: Managed to write a tricky SQL stored procedure.
Bad: I think I have fever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dude,

take care of your health.
condolences to the family
d