Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesdays Post

There has been no update since Friday.
I have been busy!
Even now, I am so busy that I will have to make do with a small update.
So, in short, my two wheeler learner’s license is ready and will get the full license in about a month. Now I need a bike to complete the picture.
And which one have I chosen? It’s nicknamed ‘The Phantom’
I will disclose more about that that when I book it, till then no comments.
On Sunday, did some shopping (clothes, games, music) at fort (CST).
But before shopping I went for my first MCA lecture, and it was very disappointing.
The guy who had come to teach computer networks was not a good teacher.
With the sole motive of completing the syllabus, he went though as if he was only turning pages. So that means no more MCA lectures for me.
Monday was as usual, nothing great.
Better and comprehensive posts soon.

News of the day:
Good: My first bike: ‘The Phantom’ is closer to reality.
Bad: The new version of Hero Honda CBZ, called CBZ extreme sucks in terms of looks.

No comments: