Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Some tid-bits !!!!

On saturday night......11.30 PM.....
caught a asiad bus..to swargate with my two of my friends.....
mahendra and JP......
...from swargate caught a PMT bus......
the bus left us at a point from where began a challenging trek....uphill...
towards Sinhagad Fort....
approximately a distance of 10-13 kms. was covered by me and my friends...in
about 30-35 minutes......
to give us company uphill...were NDA cadets on their sunday sortie...
and a mix of crowd....consisting of locals/kids/oldies/women ......
it was a refreshing change from my 9-5 job...
------------------------------------
Some interesting news:
The current and the previous issue of JLT (Just Like That) magazine..
has 4 of my poems and 1 of my articles...
isn't that cool!!!!
--------------------------------------
Sports (that I follow):
Arsenal Drew 1-1 with everton......neither happy nor sad news.....
while Indian cricket team is out of the champions trophy!!!!
It is very confusing that how these very well paid cricketers can perform badly
and be allowed to do so.....
and it is not that the one player has a bad day....
its like the every player has a bad....every match....
------------------------------------------
The TV at my house is behaving wierdly......some alien forces at work!!!!...woooo hooo!!
basically the brightness goes low.....low ....bright...low again..and picture vanishes....
the picture is back again....then its gone......but while this goes on....the sound stays....
-----------------------------------------------
I would like to put up a little challenge.....
If anyone can revive my dead MP4 player.....I wil pay them a decent amount...
and free publicity on my weblog....
ok....??
-----------------------------------------------------
Bye for now...

analysis of DNA will be back from next post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great... JLT ... congrats!

Does your mobile have a FM Tuner?

Stations are growing and becoming better. You won't be simply listening to songs, but get some info too!