Saturday, November 04, 2006

The year of Remakes

The last post, as you must have found out, was badly written.
and its also been a long time since I have posted something.
Well this time the blame is on a game that had kept me busy.
Warcraft 3 has been a very challenging game.
---------------------------------------------------------------
It is seems to be the year of remakes, as bollywood is going crazy remaking any available classic hindi movie. But I haven't had the fortune of watching any of them.
I was very close to watching Don, but the plan got ditched at the last moment due to unforseen cicumstances.
---------------------------------------------------------------
The date of arrival of my new bike has been set to December 2. That is one long wait.
That gives me time to arrange my riding gear. Since jacket has been taken care of,
I am looking out for gloves. Because it is important to have good riding gear for a safe ride.
Of course I have not forgotten the helmet. I have shortlisted AGV.
----------------------------------------------------------------
some news>>
Cricket: Watch out for Australia v/s West Indies as they fight for ICC Champions trophy.
Football: Arsenal face West Ham in he english premier league match.
Health: Reducing your overall calory intake, depending on your physical needs, and that too without reducing any other nutrient like vitamins, etc., can lead to graceful ageing, meaning you will age slowly and not quickly/early. use Google for more info.
----------------------------------------------------------------
That is all for now......I will post more....
and this time ... I am not building castles in air....
till then ...bye.....

No comments: