Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Weird!!!!... Week begins with tuesday.....

The week begins with Tuesday.
Alright, maybe I am hyper-reacting.
But spending Monday at home was a different experience altogether.
So after celebrating dusshera with my friends I am back to work.
A wide grin flashed on my face, when Jayprakash gave me the news that the MCA assignments can be written at home, clearing my misconception about writing them at the study center.
The risk of lifestyle related diseases (you know I have a desk job!) has made me cut down on my intake of junk food. Its not that I am a prolific junk food gobbler, but I have decided to have junk food only once a week, instead of twice a week.
Since we are at it, I have found vada pav of kanjur marg station to be one of the best.
It’s small, and damn tasty.
It’s so good, that one doesn’t fill me, neither my stomach nor my taste buds, and the tagline “No one can eat just one” suits it a lot.
Its good news that arsenal is winning. I am big fan, not by world standards, but have been a loyal one since 4 years. Be it highs or lows I have not changed my loyalty to any other club.
Ok, enough of self boasting.
I am currently reading a book by Arthur Hailey; its name is “Wheels”.
So expect a book review soon.
More later, I promise!!!

News of the day: -
Good> I have completed 3 months at my job.
Bad> My iPod Knockoff MP4 player is ruined. 

No comments: