Thursday, October 05, 2006

Posted from a cybercafe

My PC is refusing to start, not literally but the monitor remains blank.
I think the memory chip must be loose, will tighten it when I get home.
That is why I had to come to this cyber cafe to update my blog.
Will apply for a two wheeler license tomorow, that means JP's plan to go to manish market for some shopping
remins postponed. Though sunday is available, Mahendra is adamant on going for MCA lectures.
So Sunday is out too, but lets see. Plans can always change.
Start to friday morning was stressful, the bus was late and invariably overcrowded, the consolation was that I got place to sit at chakala.
One of my good friends, amita, has finally landed a job, after turning down job offers from the likes of
MBT, etc etc, she seems to have settled down, hopefully, doing the kind of work, that she would not hate, if not love.
Recently I have started believing software testers have the toughest jobs. Because while testing an application, it isn't easy to think of all the wierd permutations and combinations of data to enter.
Since last few days, I have been having my dinner differently.
Ok, it is not very different, just that the TV remains off. That is to prevent my sister from getting disturbed, who is in 12th grade, and is preparing for her mid-term exams.
Professionally, its good to see my technical skills getting better.
Though my grip on SQl is far better, .NET is not lagging far behind.
And I am sure from here, thing will only get better.
That is all for now. More soon.
keep reading and commenting.
And on a concluding note, have you noticed the microscopic changes in the look of this weblog?

News of the day:

Good: I ate chicken fried rice for lunch.
Bad: I had to eat brinjals(yuck!) for dinner

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog history now follows a hierarchical structure -- weekly blogs -- pretty interesting.

Great going!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.