Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bajaj Pulsar 180 Dtsi UG3...my bike....its picture/photos/snaps

Ladies and Gentlemen, that is my bike, Bajaj Pulsar 180 dtsi UG3(Dec 2006)!
Enjoy!!!!!! Click on photo's below to view enlarged(zoomed) photo! A side profile ruined due to ???
Another picture taken in my appartment parking area. Popularly referred as GD Arena!
This is the road which runs parallel to Mumbai-Nashik highway, which leads to Kalwa!
This is the road which runs parallel to Mumbai-Nashik highway, which leads to Thane!
The above picture may make the bike look dirty, but it just a game of reflections!
~A side profile~

My first bike, Hercules Canon Barrel(9 yrs old in 2006), and it still manages to average speeds of around 30 kmph!! i.e. with non working rear brakes, poor front brakes. Got the fork changed from Star Fork to this one, because the old one got bent due to rough riding!
A badly taken picture(used flash!) of my gloves(Rs.130/-) and Vega Helment(1400/-)
A top view of a part of my riding gear!
That is my riding jacket, A Pepe Jeans Jacket(Rs.2899/-), I believe it is of suede leather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i see you are a bike enthusiast

try these bike blogs

http://indian2wheels.blogspot.com
http://malteshashrit.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I can't see the pic of the jacket!!!