Monday, February 25, 2008

Clint Eastwood!

Though I have seen very few of his movies, and all I know about him is what is given in Wikipedia, his quotes(thoughts!) are just brilliant.
Clint Eastwood!
here are some gems from his extraordinary quotes!

The best>>
“I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.”

other great ones

“Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.”

“I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.”

“"A good man always knows his limitations”

“The less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.”

“They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.”

“It takes tremendous discipline to control the influence, the power you have over other people's lives.”

“I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.”

“There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again.”

“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

“I'd like to be a bigger and more knowledgeable person 10 years from now than I am today. I think that, for all of us, as we grow older, we must discipline ourselves to continue expanding, broadening, learning, keeping our minds active and open.”


I admire his wisdom a lot!!!


No comments: