Sunday, February 24, 2008

sunday blues

The dentist said its nothing to worry about!
No! my teeth are in good condition(touchwood!) since childhood.
Problem is with right side of my jaw, it makes clicking sound when actions like chewing are performed.
The dentist said its because I may have stretched my jaw a bit too much on some occasion. Now let me see, I did not shout like tarzan so the diagnosis seems wierd. Anyway he said its nothing to worry about.
I am contemplating on learning to drive a car. That doesn't mean my love for two wheels has diluted, it is just that I wanted to add another skill to my skill-set. And talking of that, it brings me to the topic of swimming, which is something I haven't learnt in spite of having a olympic size swimming pool in my vicinity. Definetly food for thought for me.
Today I watched the movie:*The Thing* starring Kurt Russel, again. I have watched it many times! I won't be reviewing it, since I am not in the mood for it. But its good movie, especially since I have playing the game with the same name, and same storyline. Both the game and movie are cool, lots of alien slime! By the way the movie *Aliens* is playing right now!!!
I am aching for a long bike ride! lets see if it materializes this month.
The weekend was quite subdued. Bring on the next week!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Whoa, really weird problem...anyways take good care of ur jaw. A girl didn't slap u I suppose, for unwanted attention?

Jus kiddin'...or mebbe m not! Hehe.