Saturday, December 27, 2008

Also

I forgot to mention I saw "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi".
I liked it, more than that, I liked Shah Rukh Khan's performance, and also Vinay Pathak was impressive. King Khan's rendition of a simple punjabi guy was perfect. It may not be the best movie out there, but this movie will surely touch your heart. It doesn't have the best script (in terms of logic), and the actress is a bit confused, in terms of showing emotions on-screen, still you will like it. Shah Rukh Khan fans should't miss it.

I am still not sure what I am going to do on new year's eve.

Annual function (new year celebration) at office is coming up, and as usual I will be singing songs, hopefully dance (in group) and maybe (!!) act in a drama, lets see.

Everyone has seen Ghajini, except me, I wonder why??

more posts to come soon....stay tuned!! I will try ....

2 comments:

causticji said...

I read this after the newer one. Ok, so you did find it illogical. :)

sanket kambli said...

logic and hindi movies
dont always go hand in hand...
its always emotion focused...
anyway what one finds illogical...
other finds logical...
p.s. ;) i did find it illogical...