Tuesday, December 02, 2008

At last a ray of sunlight

At last a ray of sunlight, as for the last 3 days it has been overcast and the climate was london-like, with slight drizzle on saturday, and it was due to this stupid rain I was late to meet someone ,whom I was supposed to meet on time.
Yesterday an interesting astronomical phenomenon occurred when crescent shaped moon was flanked by venus and jupiter in all their shining glory.
But history interests me more than astronomy, just today I was reading about pyramids, it is fascinating. If I would have been rich, I would have been a historian. But then I like so many things, then I would have got bored being just a historian.
Sometimes I feel lonely.... I wonder why?

2 comments:

Radhika Mohandas said...

I wanna be a historian too!
After I complete my BMM and LLB and MBA, that is. but as usual, got the glares of 'can't-you-fix-a-career-line?'..hell I can't!
I wanna be everything!

P.S.:Sorry, but this's my FIRST visit to your blog. in my father's terms- me likey!

sanket kambli said...

exactly same thoughts..
even I want to be everything..
but they are also partly right when they say .. can't-you-fix-a-career-line
unless of course you are a rich heir, then you can do whatever you wish to...
for others its like.. get a job, earn money..then enjoy without quitting job..