Monday, January 04, 2010

Quickie!!

3 idiots mini review:-
Watched 3 idiots..good movie...if you liked munnabhai series ..you will love it... Omi Vaidya as "Chatur" , Booman Irani as head of college were excellent... aamir/sharman/r.madhavan were strong as usual....watch it once for some good laughs...each actor has one or two gags of their own...and also there are couple of teary scenes for sentimentally inclined. Watch it with friends, and keep repeating "Chatur's" dialogues.

Arsenal won against West Ham 2-1 in FA Cup. I could not see the match, but it was a good match where Aaron Ramsey (Fabregas replacement) and Song (one of our most consistent players) scored. 

Sore throat is not a good thing, but it is sure to happen, as I drank too many fizz drinks in such a cold climate. 

A horror flick called "Paranormal Activity" which was made on a small budget but has got critical reviews across the world will arrive in our theaters this weekend, it has also got recommendation from Steven Spielberg. Now that is one movie I would like to watch. 

Thats all for now. Adios!

5 comments:

Shruti said...

couple of teary scenes Sanket?? a couple??
lol!! I was boohooing throughout the movie :P
Me.. a person who has barely cried for 2-3 scenes in all movies I have ever seen! Such lovely touching scenes here :)

sanket kambli said...

@Shruti
guys don't cry as easily as girls...
i found the movie hilarious...

Tasha said...

Despite reading such good reviews I'm inclined to give the movie a miss...I don't know why. I think I have become a sight too cynical for myself :(

Gudden-Online Shopping India said...

I would like to invite you to join blogging Social Networking
IEDig.com
which helps you to get more visitors to your blogs and you get the chance
to meet other celebrity bloggers.

Join IEDig.com





Visit on IEDig.com

niyati said...

Finally I saw the movie a fortnight back. Loved it :)
You were right! Not worth the miss!! :D