Monday, January 04, 2010

A tag dated: 31-dec-2009

Since I was out of town for new year celebrations, and had no access to Internet, I forgot to post this tag earlier. Its called
:The Lucky Chinese Tag:

This tag is supposed to bring some luck in the new year, so thanks "chocolate lover" for this "good luck"

8 TV shows I like to watch:
(this is tough, I don't watch TV shows regularly, its mostly movies,but these are watched occasionally)
>Video Zonkers(AXN)
>America's Funniest Videos(AXN)
>Big Bang Theory(Zee Studio)
>Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chasmaa(SAB)
>TMZ(HBO)
>Highway On My Plate(NDTV good times)
>Megastructures(Discovery)
>Whose line is it any way(Star World)

8 favorite place to eat and drink:
>Chaat stall at thane near St. john's church (pani puri with boondi and not ragda, its heavenly)
>Cutlet experts on Gokhale Road (its yummy)
>Samosa of a sweet shop in my locality (hot samosa and chutney)
>Champs Chinese (VFM)
>Hotel Sudhavihar (good food, good ambiance)
>Hotel Gopalas (great ambiance, good food)
>Samosa and Ragda at Thane Railway station (hot, spicy but no ambiance)
>A fountain soda stall in my locality(super variety of flavors)


8 things I look forward to:
>New challenges in work at office
>Travel to new places with friends and families
>Making new friends
>Making people happy
>Do at least one thing so that my family and friends are proud of me
>Rainy monsoons, less chilly winters, sunny summers.
>Watching good movies be it in any language (with sub-titles if foreign language)
>Write more poems, more blogging.

8 Things that happened yesterday:
>Watched Arsenal win 4-1 against Portsmouth by staying awake (match started at 1:10 AM).
>I ate one of my favorite pulses curry called "mataki usal" (in marathi).
>Finally laid my hands on one of my favorite movies, "Snatch by Guy Ritchie" it has witty dialogues.
>Also watched "Motorcycle Diaries", one of my fave movies, it tells story of che guvera.
>Worked late in office to finish of work, so that I could take "leave" on 31st!
>Had Prawns curry for dinner.
>Packed my bags (!!)


8 Things I love about winter:
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
>I get to wear a jacket
>no sweat

8 things on my whishlist:
>Maruti Gypsy and Ford Fiesta
>1 TB(1 Trilo Byte = 1024 GB) Hard Disk for my songs and videos
>52 inch Plasma TV 
>Honeymoon in Paris or Bahamas
>A powerful PC with the best hardware
>Meet Saina Nehwal and Arsene Wenger
>A High Definition-HandyCam
>A soul-mate

8 things 'am passionate about:
>Biking
>Football
>Food
>Poems
>Thriller novels
>History/Architecture 
>Trekking
>Movies

8 words/phrase I often use:
>achaa
>yeah
>oye
>kuch bhi
>khatarnaak
>shit
>fucking cool
>damn

8 things I learnt from the past:
>that past should not be regurgitated
>past is nostalgic
>it can induce tears or smiles
>I still can't handle a love relationship
>I have a tendency to say the wrong words at the wrong time
>I don't devour sweets like I used to
>I still don't like dry winters
>I love movies

8 places I would love to go/visit/see:
>Paris
>Bahamas
>Mt. Everest
>Amazon river
>Caribbean Beaches
>Kulu-Manali
>Kashmir
>Assam

8 things I currently want/need:
>Sleep
>Watch more movies
>A long ride on my bike with best pals
>A new Hard disk
>Fizz drink 
>Pastaaa!!
>Winter to get over
>more sleep

Finally 8 people I want to tag:
1. Sameeta
2. Niyati 
3. Xorkes
4. Tasha
5. Amita
6. Supriya
7. Refak
8. Gautam Mengle

2 comments:

Shriti said...

haha! nicely done :)

niyati said...

Finally done! And thanks for those comments! :D

Love,
niyati :)