Sunday, March 28, 2010

Forgot that my blog is 5 yrs old

Yeah! I completely forgot that some 5 years back on Sunday, January 16, 2005 I began this blog. And as time passed, the content of the blog also passed through various stages. And in spite of 5 years of evolution, my blog still lacks the ability to belong to any genre of blogosphere. 

So as I continue on this direction-less journey, I would like thank all my current and also past readers (if they are still reading!) for reading my posts, commenting once in a while, and inspiring me to keep posting at least "something" to keep you entertained. And special thanks to followers of my blog, Niyati, Rajlakshmi, chocolatychocolatelover,RefakTasha, Mamta and Priyanka m.

Even though entertainment is still a bit low, the blog still abides with it tag-line, 

the world as seen by sankoobaba i.e. ME

See you! When I see you!

adios!

5 comments:

Rajlakshmi said...

Congratulations Buddy!!!
5 years!!!!! thats a lot of blogging years :)

Sorcerer said...

5 years
wow!! Congrats man!!
this is awesome!

sanket kambli said...

@Rajlakshmi
@Sorcerer

Thanks a lot!!

niyati said...

So sweet of you...
Infact it is all like a mutual admiration society...
You get inspired by what's written elsewhere... :)

causticji said...

Hey, just saw this - good going! Thank you for writing and that too on quite a regular basis (esp compared to me) - and you're welcome. Keep at it!