Sunday, March 28, 2010

Things and stuff

 

Trying to finish a book, "Icon" by Frederick Forsyth. I really like his style. The way he builds the story and characters without acting in hasty manner is commendable. 

Arsenal drew with Birmingham (1-1), making me sick.

My guess of RCB (Bangalore) winning IPL this year looks difficult if MI (Mumbai) play well. 

In Formula One, Force India continued to win points in the second race at Australia. Among my fave, S. Vettel could not finish the race, Hamilton came 6th and Kubica came credible 2nd.
Indian interest Karun Chandok of HRT came last but at least he finished the race.

Also I am trying to increase my practical knowledge of UML and Software Engineering models, with special focus on "Agile Model".

One of my best friend Mahendra Bhatt rejoined our company, after leaving it for EClerx a couple of weeks back. He was very disappointed with their work environment, as he does not approve of environment which looks like an assembly line of robots. Well, his talent is valuable to us, so their loss is our gain. 

With my promotion to designation of "Team Leader", I am looking forward to the responsibilities of this new role. Hoping for the best. 

The climate here is settling down to more of"March heat" instead of the "blistering May heat" as it did a week back. 

Thats all! Adios for now~

No comments: