Sunday, March 07, 2010

found sanity

too many thoughts clogged my brain

thinking clear brought more confusion

and in the head caused lot of pain

for it no doctor had medication

instead of a solution 

that indicated alleviation 

all I was left with was

more and more disorientation

still I hoped for tunnel-end light

it wasn't about perseverance

it was more that I had no other way

than to just sit and wait

wait for the knots to clear

then I grasped why that guy sang

"give me some sunshine" 

"give me some rain"

he thought that would erase the pain

so as the sun sliced the clouds 

in a proverbial way I found direction

not exactly the perfect one

but at least I am no more lost

and now I can relax 

that my sanity is back

3 comments:

niyati said...

Lovely............... :)
I am touched.. I am moved!! It just fitted in perfectly right with the emotion!! Awwesome...!!
Keep writing.. Keep the charm :)

Love,
niyati :)

PS - Life is beautiful; no its like an icecream so before you forget to live it completely, remember that is could melt away just like that!!

sanket kambli said...

@niyati ..
thanks again for your feedback..very motivating
...
yeah i agree...very true..life is like ice cream..
...can I put it as facebook status with credits to you?

Shriti said...

awwwww...
really nice :))
loved it :)