Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sure I can write! uhhh.. I hope so.... uhhh...


I am not sure what to post. Earlier a flash of creativity used to make me post something good. Nowadays my posts have become like Facebook updates. Of course, I can't deny that morning tea tastes good only when reading newspapers or facebook status updates.  

Its Sunday, and steaming/yummy poha is enticing me so I should try and post a bit faster. But its really difficult because I am still staring at this small plant on my desk and wondering what to write about.

Yesterday two wall lizards (tiny ones) waltzed into my sisters room, and she freaked out. Part of the reason for her "freaking out" is that once a lizard had fallen on her head. Well, I rushed in and had to ki.... (next part had to be censored because of risk of protests from PETA), as they were trying to hide into tiny gaps. 

So after such brutal assaults on these creatures I need to go and confess my sins to god and ask for forgiveness.

I have not yet recovered from the hangover of eating to many veg. cutlets yesterday and it is having adverse effects on my writing, I better stop.

Adios !!

4 comments:

Rajlakshmi said...

lolzzz eating veg cutlet is you penance :P hehehe

sanket kambli said...

@Rajlakshmi
uhhh..no more cutelets..uhh

niyati said...

hehehehehhehe... :)
Lovely one...!!
The post had lots to say;
know why?
Coz everyday is a little life... :)

Sorcerer said...

haha..thats a nice one
good one..good one