Friday, April 23, 2010

Updates

I have been away from my blog as I was down with heat boils/skin rash due to summer heat.
Usually I don't face much problem due to summer heat, but there is always an exception when my habit of eating spicy and heat inducing foodstuff (non-veg) can make things worse.
Still anyway things are better now, and I am back.

In sports update, Arsenal are out of the title race sadly.
Mumbai Indians are in IPL finals which is good news.
In F1, Force India missed a chance to score points in Shanghai GP while Karun Chandok managed to finish the race. In the same race Hamilton came second while Vettel and Kubica were dissappointingly below in the standings.  

Now that I have missed watching "Green Zone". I am waiting for another action movie to reach the theaters.

Right now, Agile Methodologies And Extreme Programming is interesting me a lot, so I am reading up and hoping to implement it soon.

3 comments:

Sorcerer said...

hmm..Yeah!
The summer heat in all its fury.
thank god we are getting some rain these days in bangalore!

Rajlakshmi said...

summer heat has tuned me into a chacoal... boohooo boohoooo...

sanket kambli said...

one more month of heat to go :(